I can start to say, thank you soo much to the lovely girl from styleandstrike blog to nominate me for the sunshine blogger award. I leave the link here for her blog, go there and give some good feedbacks for her, she is a really cute lady 😉 lovely girl blog .
I was really surprise when I received a message from her saying that she nominated me, and now I’m feeling really excited and nervous at the same time that I’m writing this post. (omg). I’m feeling happy that this blog community is getting bigger and bigger, and here we can create relationships, to learn more and more.
- Thanks the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog;
- Answer the questions sent by the person who nominated you;
- Nominate blogs to receive the award and write them new questions;
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
The questions from Ruhi to me:
- Name one place you’ve always wanted to travel to? – I had always want to travel to London, since I was really young, but now I’m living here. So I can tell you my second place, Amsterdam.
- How long have you been blogging? – Since November of 2014.
- Favourite song? – Charlie Puth – We Don’t Talk Anymore.
- If you could only take one thing with you, what would it be? Why? – My phone, can help me if I need to call someone, if I need to go somewhere. Can sound a bit stupid, because is not a person but a extra.
- Adventurous activities or sight-seeing? – Sight-seeing.
My questions for the nominees:
- which one is your favourite colour?
- Autumn or Summer?
- Sunrise or Sunset?
- Why you create your blog?
- How would you describe your blogging style?
- Are your blog a full time job? or just a hobby?
That’s all from me. Thank you so much for all the feedbacks and comments that you guys leave in my blog. I will appreciate all of them.